Members – Operation and Support
- ADSO is a not-for-profit organization
- Main suppport is from volunteer members
- The City of Fort Walton Beach has provided the housing facility at greatly reduced costs
- The Northwest Florida Daily news and other local newspapers and radio stations provide space for public announcements
Membership Categories and Privileges
All memberships are renewable annually in January. Your contribution is appreciated.
Active Individual Membership – $50
- Monthly Meetings/Luncheons are held on the fourth Wednesday of each month. Art demonstrations and lectures follow the meeting. All members and guests are welcome.
- Monthly Newsletters and special mail outs keep members up to date on all ADSO activities.
- Discounts on workshops and art shows.
- Volunteer opportunities – Conduct Workshops.
- Participation in Member’s Art Exhibits in the Gallery at no cost.
- Satisfaction of knowing that your membership dollars are helping to support art programs and activities in your community.
Family/Dual Membership – $60
All individual privileges and discounts are given to the primary member and one additional adult family member.
Endowing Patron – $100
All individual member privileges and a letter of appreciation
Patron – $100
All family privileges, recognition as a patron supporter and a certificate of appreciation.
All patron privileges, recognition on all show brochures and publications, plus certificate of appreciation
- Gold level – $2,000
- Silver level – $1,000
- Bronze level – $500
Click Here For Our Membership Form or register below!
Members Web sites and Galleries
- Art Creations by Theresia
- Sandra Horne
- Marcy Eady
- Rosalyn O’Grady
- Joi Ryerson
- Janet Fikar
- Julia Vanover
- Michael Loftis – Photography
- Jay Michael – Photography
- Lucy Foote – Studio
- C.S.L. McLeand – Sojurn Studios
- Holly Bain
- Sharon James
- Helen Blair
- Isabel Smith
- Linda Kernick
- Deb Chilcote
- Joan Vienot
- C.S. Crivellaro